Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Time For Art!

How sad is that title? No time for Art? What is that all about? It's about the fact that, yet again, I have let life get in the way of creativity! But not for long. You know how you get that itch to create something? Well it has been stirring in me and I am going to commit time to put hand to paper and do something wonderful. So stay tuned!

But on a very very good note ... I sold one of my handmade books! Yep, that's right -- S O L D. It was the last book I made and the one posted here on January 29th. The house book. What happened is that the book was among some others that I was exhibiting at the Andy Gato Gallery on the campus of Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida. Someone who went to the show contacted me and wanted to buy the book as a gift for his wife.
Although I was very happy to have made the sale, I still had that feeling of apprehension when I let it go to its new owner. Sigh!

No comments: