Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Reunion Favor


Well, here we are only a little over two weeks away from our first family reunion in many, many years. I am in charge of the "welcome" bags that everyone will be given upon their arrival in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

Here is a "favor" that I made. It uses a 5"x7" artist canvas that has been inked and antiqued with walnut ink. A 'pocket' was added to the lower half along with a ribbon and tag. Next I scanned and printed some vintage family photos representing each group of family members that will take part in the reunion. (The handsome couple on the right are my mom and dad!). The photos are mounted and tucked nicely into the pocket. Lastly EVERYTHING got another dash of ink! They will be put into cellophane bags and tied with a gossamer ribbon. I am happy with the result and hope my family enjoys them as well.

1 comment:

Rika said...

This is wonderful, love it!